what it is
A promise to yourself and your community that you will never drive distracted.
I pledge to never text, post, stream, or engage in any form of digital distraction behind the wheel. I take this pledge to save lives, prevent tragic crashes, and make the roads safe for everyone.
I pledge to step out from behind my screen and Live More every day to change our culture of distracted living and digital dependence.
what TO DO
You've got options.
1. Sign the pledge online.
2. Host a pledge event for your community.
A pledge event is a great way to teach people about the dangers of distracted driving and the importance of digital wellness.
Set up a table in a common area. Talk to people about the TextLess Live More mission and invite them to sign the pledge.
Pledge Event Checklist:
- Sign the printed pledge sheet.
- Take the pledge online and make it official.
- Colorfully sign the large TLLM banner.
- Hand out TLLM blue bracelets and TLLM stickers.
- After the pledge event, hang the colorful banner in a public space.
3. Spread the word!
Tell everyone you know about TLLM and the importance of never using a device while driving.